The Maharlikard is issued in recognition of The Sulô Riviera’s loyal customers. Highlighting this program is a point system, which will enable card members to receive prizes commensurate to points earned. Every Php100.00 expenditure is equivalent to 1 point.
[Download Printable Application Form]
Perks and Privileges
|Buffet Meals at Café Paraiso
|Breakfast and Dinner Buffet
|Specialty Cakes (Small)
|Specialty Cakes (Big)
|Boxes of Pastries
|Sparkling / Premium Win
|Overnight Stay in:
Enjoy your Privileges!
• Complimentary fruit platter for paying guests upon check-in
• Complimentary welcome drink
• Late check-out up to 3:00 pm (depending on room availability)
• 10% off of Business Center services
• 15% discount on published room rates with breakfastFor additional inquiries, please contact email@example.com
Terms and Conditions:
- The Marhalikard is issued in recognition of The Sulô Riviera’s loyal patrons. Highlighting this program is a point system, which will enable card members to receive rewards commensurate to points earned. For every Php100.00 expenditure a cardholder earns 1 point.
- Maharlikard membership fee is for Php1,500.00 net valid for 2 years.
- Card must be presented to an Attendant/Front Desk Associates upon payment. Points will only be credited upon signing of the guest’s check.
- All rewards are not convertible to cash.
- In cases where in 2 or more cardholders have made a transaction, the whole bill shall be credited to one cardholder only.
- The cardholder may contest discrepancies on points provided he/she presents a proof of payment (i.e., Official Receipts).
- Statement of points shall be generated upon request of the cardholder. Said statement of points can be claimed from our Maharlikard Officer.
- Points are cumulative. Unclaimed points will be credited automatically to the following month.
- All cards shall have an expiration date of 2 years from the date of issue. It is non-transferable. A replacement fee of Php200.00 with an affidavit of loss is required for lost or stolen cards.
- Membership is subject for renewal after 2 years. A minimum of 2,000 points earned from the past 2 years is required to earn free membership. Otherwise, the member will have to pay the prescribed renewal fee of Php1,500.00.
- Charges and expenditures utilizing function rooms for meetings, social functions and conventions will not earn Maharlikard points. Only non-use of function rooms (e.g. use of food outlets and guestrooms) charges or expenditures which the member personally pays, are eligible to earn points.
- For claiming of rewards, members must advise first the Maharlikard Officer for the reward preparation, an allotment of 2-3 days prior to claiming of reward’s.
- Reservation for Maharlikard overnight stay rewards should follow the reservation requirements of The Sulô Riviera, such as checking in/out time and meal plans. Members are required to strictly observe policy on reservation & cancellations. Failure to advise the hotel regarding the cancellation of reservation 24 hours prior to check in would be billed for one night’s room stay and applicable tax at the current rate of the day.
- 15% discount on published room rates is automatic upon approval of membership.
- Every time a Maharlikard member will avail and check in using 15% discount privilege or complimentary overnight stay, the cardholder will be required to present identification card (ID) and will be informed for incidentals, cash deposit or card verification will be demanded from them.
- In case of reward redemption for guest rooms: Room’s reservation must be made always by the Maharlikard member in favor of his her reward’s recipient or beneficiary and thus must provide identification card (ID) and be advised of the incidentals upon check in that they will be required to pay.
- Discounts on guest rooms do not earn points.
- A Maharlikard overnight stay reward of 2 or more nights is good for one continuous stay. There will be no credit for any portion of the overnight stay reward that is not fully used.
- To guarantee that all cardholders receive Maharlikard programs and privileges at The Sulô Riviera, cardholders must present Maharlikard when requesting or claiming Gift Certificate’s.
- One Client, One Maharlikard account only. Membership cannot be shared or combined. Associations or groups are not eligible to enroll in Maharlikard. Employees of The Sulô Riviera are likewise not eligible
- Availment of Maharlikard discounts can not be combined with any other current promotional offers in the hotel.
- In-room dining (Room service dining) NOT included for discounts on rooms.
- Discounts apply only on Superior and Deluxe Rooms. Suites are not included; however they are eligible to earn points.
- Bookings made through travel agencies are not eligible to earn points.
- The Sulô Riviera’s Maharlikard will have limitations in claiming its rewards. For Maharlikard room reservations that entitle 15% discounts, a maximum of 2 rooms only will be honored. The rest of the room will earn points instead. Maharlikard will only give maximum of 3 overnight gift certificates with same check in and check out dates. For buffet meals, maximum of 5 gift certificates will be given per day for a cardholder.
- These terms and conditions will administer participation in the programs and cardholders are responsible to read and understand all of them. Maharlikard Program has the right to limit, change or cancel program rules, regulations and rewards at any time without prior notice. This consist of increasing the number of points required for a reward, changing rewards, limiting rooms available for reward redemption, changing of participating hotels and other tie-ups. In the event that any of these conditions take place, members may be unable to get certain rewards.
- The Sulô Riviera has the right to end Maharlikard program by presenting written notice to cardholders six months in advance. Until such time, cardholders’ right to earn points and claim rewards will end as their membership expires.